Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Car stuff sucks

Suffice it to say, ugh. But, at least we're at home again instead of waiting for a few hours at the dealership. Although, in the shuttle back to our house, M. fell asleep, so it'll be a while before she takes a nap.

There is my promised picture of my dad's sweater progress. It's coming along nicely, but I'll be glad to have it done.
M. loves to not only look at picture books, but flip through my books while talking. It's pretty hilarious. She's doing a lot of talking, most of it we can't understand, but occasionally she'll say a word or two that we understand. However, she doesn't repeat them too often. The other day she was nursing and I thought she was done, so I put her down and she started crying. I told her, "If you aren't done, just say, 'not done.'" So she kind of yelled/cried, "Not do-o-o-o-o-ne." It was pretty funny.Oh, and if anyone is interested, I'm doing a small destash (mostly cotton). It's nice stuff, but cotton and I have issues.

No comments: